Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey Batter! Batter!!


David Ortiz. . .meet Zach "The Big Guy" Dinger! He's got a great swing for a lefty. He's great on the tee, but he also can swing and hit the ball when Dan pitches to him.



Dan and Zach have been practicing for a few weeks now. He starts T-ball in a month, and Dan wants him to be ready. With a little practice Zach is turning out to be quite the player. The Red Sox may be signing him before you know it!

Jack has been enjoying the nice weather too. I think he will really enjoy Spring and Summer!


Maddie doesn't really want to be a pro, but she likes to come out and practice with the boys. She will probably stick with cheerleading, unless the signing deal with Hannah Montana goes through.

Dan loves to see Zach excel in a sport. Baseball may be just what Zach needs to have an enjoyable spring.

5 comments:

meg said said...

you have cute kids!! I wish I was there hanging out with you all.

MaryAnn said...

Hannah Montana is coming to the Stadium of Fire this year. Can you believe it? And the Blue Man group. You had better get tickets if Maddie likes them. Was Megan stuttering?

Michelle said...

That's great! I think soccer is Rex's thing. I can't wait for the summer, we will have to get together lots!

Dana said...

You're a good mom. Look at all of those fun activities...not to mention the sidewalk chalk. My goodness you have althletes and artists!
:)
dana

shh said...

Zach...I can't wait to see you play T-ball. I bet you will love it. Jack...I bet you are glad it is spring and you can play in the sand. Maddie -- you look hot with that neat pink mit!