Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Great Office Switch

Tomorrow is Dan's last day at the Juvenile office. He is so excited to be moving on and doing different things. Dan has been there over five years; Zach was just a baby when he got the promotion. We are so excited for the change, but I know Dan is a little sad to see the end of a chapter in his life. Dan, thanks for sacrificing so much for our family. We love you. I thought a clip from "The Office" was perfect for today. You may want to pause my music to hear it a little better.

(I should probably clarify that he is still staying with Ada County, he is just moving up to do adult crimes, he stepped down from his position at the Juvenile office to move on to a trial team in the near future. . .so watch out baby murderers, drug dealers, and all other miserable low lifers of Ada County because Dan is unstoppable!)

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I had no idea that Dan was changing jobs. What will he do now?

Matt said...

Drug dealers...baby murderers...low lifers??? What kind of town do you live in?

Funny clip, although I think you'd agree that Arrested development is slightly funnier.

shh said...

Movin' on up....way to go Dan. Watch out judges or DA...here comes your replacement. We are excited for you Dan and wish you great success.

SD and EJ said...

Dan always has reminded me of Dwight.