Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl's Camp

So, this blog will be temporarily out of service until Saturday, as I am currently at girl's camp. I'll miss you all! I hope to have some fun adventures to share when I get back. I hear it's rattle snake season--yippee!! I'm not much of a camper. I will admit that I have packed a blow dryer, and a bit of make-up. Does sleeping on an air mattress with sheets count as camping out?? I will, however, be forced to sleep in a tent. Dan is appalled at the menu I have planned for the girls, as I am the camp chef--lasagna, chicken fajitas, and pulled pork sandwiches to name a few. Dan thinks it is crazy to eat that good at a camp. Just because I am camping, doesn't mean I have to eat like a boy scout!! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Girls Camp = Boring activities and good food.

Boy's Camp = Awesome activities and raw hot dogs and runny eggs.

MaryAnn said...

Boys camp = camping and enoying the outdoors.
Girls camp = french braiding hair, fighting and whining.

Matt said...

I agree that the girls always get ripped off. I remember going to Lake Powell, and river rafting as a youth....and my sister went to a desert mountain camp infested with mosquitos.

The girls asked to go to Lake Powell...but were denied.

Melanie said...

Those girls are lucky to have you!!! I hope you had a good week. I've missed reading your blog... I still checked it about three times a day because I forgot you weren't around. :)