Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert Dies at 58


Many of you know that Dan and I don't share the same political views, but we can always agree on one thing... Meet the Press is one of the greatest political news shows around; Dan DVR's it to watch Sunday evenings. We were both very sad to hear of Tim Russerts sudden passing today. For more information link here. In my opinion he was one of the best moderators around. Who will ever forget his wipe board he brought to every presidential election he moderated. Mr. Russert, you will be missed.


3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

My mom and I were just talking about how sad this was!

Kim said...

I think that's great that you watched Meet the Press. I never watched, but would see him on the news all the time. I think it is so sad, he was so young, talented, and I know he loved his family very much always makes me sad when people pass away that should have lived longer.

Matt said...

I think it was amazing that he worked for NBC and yet was one of the most fair and balanced reporters. Unfortunately, NBC is pushing the most liberal, one-sided "reporter" to be the face of their news network. (speaking of Keith Olbermann...he's just as bad as O'reilly)