Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh My! Meet Jackey???

What is wrong with this picture below?Someone new to this site might think this is an audition picture for the next group to sing "YMCA." If I got Dan in there posing as the sexy construction worker, they might actually have a chance. But no, actually it is the little two year old on the left who has decided to dress up as a princess today. I promise I tried very hard to get him to wear the Tigger costume, the Batman costume, and even the Peter Pan costume, but my persistence only annoyed him. With tears streaming down his rosy cheeks he cried, "I wanna be Snow White right now!" So.....what's a poor mother supposed to do?
I just hope this is just a phase. . .don't you??

6 comments:

Yanira said...

Niko used to wear Mikaela's little high heels he thought it was fun. He did outgrow it and now all the girl stuff is sooooo boring!!!

SD and EJ said...

That is hilarious!! Good thing Dan wasn't there though.

meg said said...

Yeah, Dan for sure would have freaked out! he's probably pretty upset that you posted this. What I want to know is, what is Zach supposed to be? Jack's curly hair blonde hair would really more suiting for a Cinderella though.

Ryan and Angela said...

That is funny because just this week we had a similar experience, only it was with my boy and some of his friends playing dress up with Kathleen. See blog for pics.

Dinger said...

Zach is supposed to be a superhero, but he looks more like Fifle (I'm not sure how to spell that) from American Tale. Don't you think??

jessica said...

Owen loves his sisters frilly purple dress, sounds like these two aren't alone!