Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Things To Celebrate


May 18th is a big day for my family. My amazing mom turns the big 6 - 0 today, but she doesn't look a year over 30! She is the most amazing and beautiful woman I know and I hope to grow up to be just like her one day! Happy Birthday mom!
This picture below was taken of my parents fifteen years ago. Add a few gray hairs and they haven't changed much! Don't you think my dad is super cute?? I can see so much of me in this picture of my mom.
My sister, Megan, was married two years ago today. She and Garrett live my dream life, and are on their way to New York this summer so Garrett can go to dental school. You guys are amazing. Garrett, thanks for making my little sis so happy!




I don't have one good picture of Megan and Garrett together, this was all I could find. Garwett, Maddie says "Hi!"

Happy Birthday Mom!! and Happy Anniversary Megan and G!!


4 comments:

shh said...

Thanks for your sweet comments. I did have a great birthday despite not wanting to turn 60. I can't wait, though, till I grow up --- I want to be the kind of Mom that Paige has turned out to be.

SD and EJ said...

Happy birthday to your mom and hooray for Garrett! EJ and I miss them. So does Megan get to go with him or does she have to stay in Kansas City for a while? She seriously needs to update her blog!!

jessica said...

I share an anniversary with my mom's b-day too....and I thought I was unique

MaryAnn said...

Paige, I have found that we all live our dream life because our dreams can only come true by living our own life to the fullest. Don't sell yourself short. You are a hero to a lot of women.