Friday, May 2, 2008

Tiger Spirit

As many of you know, Maddie is in an adaptive cheer leading squad. She has performed for the Special Olympics several times, and her squad won first place in the State Championships. They are really very good, and have gotten very close. Tonight was a big banquet dinner to honor all of the cheerleaders. Maddie and I made it a date and hung out together. She and I both had a lot of fun. She was honored with a trophy and cheer certificate. She really loves cheer leading and has made a lot of friends. There were so many pictures from the banquet that I decided to just make it a slide show.

Maddie, this is dedicated to you. I love you! You are the biggest cheerleader in my life!

Thank You!!


3 comments:

Chanell said...

Way to go Maddy! If you ever need any new and edgy cheerleading moves, you know where I live. You are so cute! Kate wants you to come play with her.

Dana said...

Cute, cute! Way to go Maddy.

Ash and Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Great job Maddy!