Thursday, February 18, 2010

Keeing Busy

After Surgery



Zach is getting tired of having to stay home all week, but he has managed to keep himself pretty busy. I am surprised that he hasn't wanted to play the Wii and his Gameboy as much. Zach seems to be quite content coloring, reading, making pictures for his movie theater, and playing quietly in his room. Today as we colored together Zach and I had a pretty good talk. Our one on one talks have confirmed to me that Zach is a really good kid with hopes and dreams that make a mom proud.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am glad he is doing so good. He is such a cute kid. I hope everything continues to go well.

Dice said...

I love those kind of talks. They make great mom moments...where you feel you must be doing something right! :)

Trevor and Brooke said...

Hey Paige! I love looking at your blog - found from fb. You look great and your kids are so cute. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog: brooke_jensen@hotmail.com
Don't you miss our amazing Raintree days? Ha. Hope all is going well!