Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm In Love

I may not be a decorator, but Dan and I have had a lot of fun decorating our loft upstairs. Yesterday I introduced Dan to Hobby Lobby and I think he was impressed. He even bought me a ladder thing to hold some of my many pictures (I have wanted one for years!!). I also stole an idea from my sister-in-law and put a big "D" on one of my walls. Jackson was convinced the "D" stood for "Dad." I had to make myself stay away from Hobby Lobby today because it is very easy to spend money there!!
It is almost complete. . .I just need curtains, but they may need to wait until I know Jackson has the will-power to leave them alone. . .it could be years!!


9 comments:

EJ said...

It looks so nice! I love decorating, although I'm probably not that good at it. I love all your pictures and the HOME sign.

Michelle said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

The loft looks great...I agree with you Hobby Lobby is addicting!
Christine

Kim said...

Isn't Hobby Lobby great. I was actually there with Landon the day I went into labor, maybe it was all the walking around. the room looks great I love the color green you chose. Don't you love freshing up a space.

jessica said...

Looks good! I like how the paint turned out!

Chanell said...

Way to go Paige. It looks great!

Alene said...

It looks very nice. I like HL too. I wish the one here wasn't so far away. But that's probably a good thing.;

Sarah Keller said...

So fun. Nice decorating. We might borrow a few of your ideas.
Fun to see your blog - we linked here from the Hodson's.

Chris

Andrea said...

I keep forgetting to talk to you about this. It turned out so great. Good work. Love Hobby Lobby!