Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Hilarious Story


So, Maddie has really said some hilarious things these past few days. Last month I took the kids to the pediatricians office to get their flu shots. I actually had them get the flu mist-- which if you don't know what it is, the nurse sticks a little syringe up your nose and shoots the flu vaccine through your nose so you don't have to go through the trauma of getting a shot. Needless to say, Maddie didn't like it very much and claimed she never wanted to go back there again. Well, I had to take Maddie to the doctor today. I'll spare you all the details of her visit, but as we pulled into the parking lot her exact words were, "Oh no! I remember this place, this is where they put water up my nose; what are they going to do this time give me a shot up my bum???" We both laughed really hard all the way inside.

1 comment:

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so funny. Maddie reminds me so much of Kathleen with her funny things she says.