Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Maddie the Cheerleader




I seriously think that one day they will make a major motion picture about Maddie's adaptive cheerleading team. It consists of about 12 girls who come every week because they have such team spirit and love each other (and their coaches) so much. This was a compitition she attended last month and received first place. She performed in front of hundreds of other cheer leaders throughout Idaho. I was brought to tears as the entire audience went silent and were on their feet the entire performance. The respect the other cheerleaders gave to this squad was amazing. I was a proud mom!

8 comments:

meg said said...

Yes, it made me cry - mostly because I knew you were crying, Paige. Thanks alot! Maddie's picture is SO cute. She has the sweetest smile in the world!
Love you guys!

shellydinger said...

Congratulations Maddie! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Melanie said...

That is so sweet... and Maddie is such a cutie!

jessica said...

You should have told us when the performance was and we could have come and watched! Looks like it was fun.

meg said said...

Paige,
I love the "Cable Car" song, and yes, I have heard it before. Very good. My sister has excellent taste in music. :)

Michelle said...

I would of loved to come too, keep us informed on these things. I can't read what you wrote though because your playlist covers up your writing.

Michelle said...

Ok Mark just showed me how to see it. I read it and that is so sweet!

Kim said...

wow I didn't know you had a blog too fun, can't wait to add you to my links.