Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brownies








Years ago when Dan and I were dating I was amazed at his love for Chocolate. I soon learned that it was inherited because Alene always had (and still does have) the best chocolates hiding around the house. Well, the love for Chocolate has been passed down to our children, but most of it exists in Zachary. He loves chocolate, but for some reason brownies are his ultimate favorite! One mention of brownies and he salivates. I must admit, because he is so skinny and I worry about his food intake--we eat brownies more than we should.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love your fancy kitchen! Hopefully someday I'll get to come see it in person.

Michelle said...

Cute pics, you look great! I will call you tomorrow to chat and set up a hair appointment!

SD and EJ said...

We are definitely a chocolate loving family. I'm so glad you're writing on your blog now! I linked to you and Megan on my blog.

Melanie said...

I just tried to email you (we want to come visit you guys in June), but your email got returned. So I guess I don't have your current email address... will you email it to me?

jessica said...

So glad to see you're going to be a blogger now!

shellydinger said...

Your kids all look so grown up! It is crazy. James is just as obsessed with chocolate. Definitely a Dinger trait.