Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hooray for Broadband!!


Well, it is now official, Dan and I no longer live in the dark ages of dial-up internet. As of last night we became official broadband internet users and it is nice. Our blog has been a bit neglected, but to update family and friends on our adventurous lives in Boise, Idaho we will try to become avid bloggers--or as a good friend put's it--"My Space" for adults.


I would like to make one more important announcement: (And NO I am not pregnant) Dan and I are no longer in debt to BYU or it 's Law school. I remember long ago laughing about how "old" we would be when we finally were able to pay off law school loans. I don't feel old, and I certainly hope I don't look old.

7 comments:

Katherine said...

So Happy to see your blog!
Your kids look so cute and grown-up! Hope to see you next month!

Keep updating - I will do the same!
Kat

Michelle said...

YEA Paige!!! I love it! And yes I should be in the mountains, but I am home after a drama filled night. Call me for the details!
I am so happy you have DSL! Just remember what Marinda said, once you have it, you can't stop!!

meg said said...

Yeah! My sister is finally in the modern age! So fun to see your adorable kids. I have that picture in my purse. :) Now you will be forced to watch my fish videos on your blog. And maybe you can post some videos of Jack Jack for me.
Love you!
Meg

Unknown said...

Your kids are so super cute! I'm excited to be able to get more updates on what's going on with you guys!

Melanie said...

I guess I was logged in as Burke. That last comment was from me.

Anonymous said...

That did sound a bit weird coming from Burke.
--Alene

Anonymous said...

I have a student at school in 2nd grade who looks so much like Maddie in that picture. And she talks like her and everything, except she's not quite so tall and her hair is white/blond. But she's so cute. So every day at 2:15 I'm thinking of Maddie.
--Alene