Monday, October 19, 2009

Swine Flu or Swine Fluke


Zach stayed home from school today because I thought he had the swine flu. It was a little ironic because the school was being vaccinated for the Swine Flu today. I was almost positive he had it, until about 12:00 pm. By lunch time he was begging to go back to school or ride around on his new bike. He had a mild fever, and a really bad headache, but it seemed to just disappear shortly after lunch. This afternoon he and I played against each other on the Wii Sport. It was actually a fun sick day for the both of us, I am now starting to think it was just a small case of the 24 hour flu. Maddie came home today complaining of a headache, and wanting to rest. What ever they have seems to be short lived. (Maddie went to bed early tonight, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will wake up feeling great!) Now I just hope Zach can last until Saturday when I go get him the swine flu vaccination.

In other news....my sister came to visit me this weekend. My mom was in town watching my brother's kids, so Meg decided to take the weekend to hang out with my mom and I. I know I've said it a million times before, but my sister R-O-C-K-S!!! I had her take some pictures of my family, so I thought I would treat you all with a little sneak peak of what will be displayed throughout my house. . .hopefully soon. My mom was amazing as always, treating us to lunch, entertaining the grand kids, and helping us do crafts. (By-the-way: I learned how to make the cutest watches ever!!!! They look a lot like the watches you would find at bumblesdesign.com. If any of you are interested I would love to make one for you, I can make them quite a bit cheaper!!!) The long weekend tired us all out, but it was so fun to hang out with my two favorite women in the entire universe!! I miss them so much.

More pictures to come. Isn't my Zach adorable!! I'm afraid Jackson was in one of his "moods" so every picture you will see of him is either of him crying, screaming, or just plain grumpy! I guess when he is a father dealing with a grumpy child I can pull out these pictures, laugh, and say "pay back!!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad yours was just a fluke ours has been way more than real. Glad you had a fun time with your sister and mom. What a cute family. Is that one of your watches you're sporting in your picture? I really want to see what the watches look like.

Whitney & Charlie said...

I tried to look up the website but it won't work, I'd like to see what they look like. You look soo good! You're family is very cute. Hope we can see all of you soon.

Dinger said...

Sorry Whitney! I fixed it so now you can just click on the link and it will pull it right up for you.

MaryAnn said...

I have one of those watches that Abby gave me. They are all the rage here and like any other craft that is cute, the Mormon woman are over doing it so that there are too many around and some of them are really bad. It always happens. Your kids are cute.