Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Weekend x 2

We have had visitors two weekends in a row. Conference weekend my parents came up from Salt Lake. I feel bad because I don't think it's very easy to watch conference with children running all over the place. My dad and Dan worked on our new swing set Saturday during the second session. We did squeeze in a few activities: Discovery Center, Guido's Pizza, trip to the mall, first real BBQ of the year. We had a lot of fun.

Dan's family came up for Easter weekend. We had a great visit with them and I even beat Dan and his parents at Catan!!! We stayed busy Friday and Saturday. John and his family joined in on all of the festivities too. We ate some yummy food all weekend, visited the Discovery Center, went to the Mix 106 huge Easter Egg hunt, colored Easter eggs, celebrated Dan's birthday, and had fun visiting with family. We hope to see them again soon!

Maddie got her cast removed and now has to wear a brace for 4-6 weeks. She is such a brave kid! We now have to do hand and elbow therapy twice a week to help loosen up her joints that have not been used for the past few weeks.

Dan turned 35 on Monday!! He is turning into an old man! (but a cute and skinny one!!)

Hope you all had great Easter.


Easter was so nice. The kids got bean bags and too much candy!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have missed you even though I just saw you today. I miss just chatting, let's do that soon!
I was wondering where you guys were on Saturday. Too good for the neighborhood hunt huh? :) We were right on time and they had already started so my kids got a bit dissed on the goods. Oh well.

jessica said...

Our pictures look very similar...odd!

Bell Blog said...

That looks like fun! Great idea Easter Bunny on the bean bags!