Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Date With Jack


Jackson and I decided to go on a date last week. We decided to use our family pass to the Discovery Center. . .a favorite among my boys. It was such a relaxing morning, and Jackson got a lot of one on one time with his mom. Jackson may be my "wild card" but when it is just the two of us, he is such a delightful kid.Here, he and I were trying to decipher what animal the X-ray was showing us. Jack was amazed by the X-rays.
We always love the grocery store at the D.C. . Since we were on a date, Jackson insisted that I hold his hand most of the time. He has since asked everyday when we can go on another date to the Discovery Center. Since we have an annual pass it makes for a cheap date!!
In other news. . .Jackson is finally "poop trained!!" He has been potty trained for over six months, but today is day three of no poop accidents. We are going to get a Light-Saber at the store today for his reward. Way to go Jackers!!




4 comments:

shh said...

Way to go Jack-Jack. You are really growing up! I love your curly hair in the picture. We can't wait to see you in a few week when you come for spring break.

Ryan and Angela said...

We love our dates too. Cody has been pretty high-energy. And on our last date, I just thought he was so much fun. Ryan always reminds me that that is why we have the dates with the kids.

By the way, congrats on being poop trained. Not you, but Jack.

Michelle said...

Yay for no more accidents!! I need to do more dates with my kids, they are so important.

SD and EJ said...

What a cutie! And he's always delightful when I see him. I hear about his craziness, but I've never actually seen it.