Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Shout Out To My Amazing Sister


Today is my sister's 29th birthday. She is not only beautiful, talented, and smart, but she is also my best friend in the entire universe. We talk practically every day, and have such a great relationship. Here are some funny, and not so funny memories I have about my not so lil' sis.
- One summer we watched Pretty n' Pink practically every day
- For my mother's 40th birthday I took Megan to the store so she could buy my mom a present. I could not talk her out of getting a key chain that said "Old Fart." Not only did it make my mother cry, but we Both got in trouble!!! I guess it was guilty by association.
- Megan and I played with Barbies together until I was about 16 years old!! No joke.
- While on a trip to Europe it was discovered that Megan had taken a picture of her eye for the entire first half of the trip. She didn't realize she was holding the camera backwards. . .and to think. . .her ACT's scores where higher than mine!!
- While watching Raiders of the Lost Ark, Megan and I discovered it was very fun to drink Koolaid in Dixie cups and pretend they were like shot glasses. We would drink our koolaid the way Indie's long lost girl friend Marion would, and challenge each other to drinking contests.
- Megan got straight A's in high school. She is one of the smartest women I have ever met.
- Megan is without a doubt my best friend in the entire universe!!
I am sure I will think of more as the day goes on and will add to the list. But I just wanted to wish my amazing sister a very Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I love Megan too! I loved getting to know her in Provo. The key chain story and the camera story made me laugh. Happy birthday, Megan!

jessica said...

I love the camera story...that's hilarious!

Michelle said...

Hahahahahahaha, koolaid in shot glasses!!!