Wednesday, August 11, 2010

McCall to the Wild

Two weeks ago my parents rented a cabin near McCall for a fun, long weekend. I have to say, McCall is the prefect substitute for any beach vacation, and only takes a little over two hours to get there. My kids could have played in the sand the entire trip!
One of the best parts of the whole trip was that my sister flew out from Texas to join us. It was so fun to hang out with her all week. She even watched my kids so Dan and I could go to the Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum concert the night before we left for McCall. (I owe her big!!)
The Pancake House and Christmas Store are always a must if you ever make it out there. I think we are planning one more trip before school starts if anyone wants to come for a day trip. Thanks mom and dad!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Maddie is beautiful! Look at that picture! Glad you had fun!

Dice said...

McCall is our favorite place in Idaho as well. Ice Cream Alley is a must go as well. Did you ever make your day trip?