Sunday, August 23, 2009

McCall

"Two Pant Suit"
This past weekend we went to McCall. I would call it sort of a reunion, but my little sis, Megan and her husband were missing. It was a fast trip, but we had a blast!

The main reason we came to McCall was to see "Two Pant Suit" (a.k.a. my brother's neighborhood/ward band). They played for the MS bicycle dinner/fundraiser and they sounded great!! The boys loved sleeping in the same bed. They got the giggles so bad they could hardly fall asleep.


This is my lovely mom.

She and my pop came up from Utah to spend the weekend. It was so relaxing.


My pop is the greatest guy you will ever meet.


Zach was all smiles the entire time. He also out ate everyone at The Pancake House:two pieces of french toast, scrambled eggs, a good portion of the plate size cinnamon roll, bacon, and hash browns. I don't know where he put it because he is such a bony guy!!


My hottie husband at the beach

These cousins are BFF's
Every time I look at this picture I think she could be a model.
Jackson could have stayed at the beach all day.
We have decided to do McCall a lot more next year!! It was a perfect way to end the summer.

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

So fun!! And I've always thought Maddie could be a model. :)

Michelle said...

I love it and I am loving all your pictures. I have fond childhood memories of McCall. We are finally going to get up there Labor Day weekend after living here for 3 1/2 years!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Glad you were able to hang out with the fam.

aubrey said...

Family get togethers are the best! I still can not get over that gorgeous red hair on your daughter.