Sunday, June 28, 2009

Missin' New York Already

I am writing this post from Pennsylvania. I can't believe my trip is half over!! Here is a slide show of some of my favorite things I have done so far. I will do a more extensive update when I get home. Mom, Dan wanted to charge you money to get your hands on the pictures of your two daughters together. . .but then quickly remembered that we actually owe you big time for being an amazing grandma by watching our children (I put of few of those pictures in the slide show just for you). We miss you all, but are not ready to come back yet!!!! Megan and Garrett, we miss you already!! Thank you, Thank you, for such a wonderful time. Your hospitality was so generous, and your apartment is so cute. I'm already trying to decide when to come back again. . .do you think I could to the subways alone?? We have had an amazing time, but are grateful for a little rest here in Hershey. We have seen and tasted a lot of chocolate already!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh so much fun!! But we miss you!!! Your kids were happy and well yesterday, your mom's doing a great job.

Katherine said...

darling pictures - you look great and it looks like you had a blast! You deserve it girl!

Kim said...

ti looks like you are having so much fun. Isn't it great getting away. I am wondering what lense you are using, there is some good bokah (blur) in the back ground. Can't wait to hear more about your trip when you get home, I am sure the kids are missing you.

jessica said...

I would be missing NY too! Glad you guys are having fun!

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys are having the best time. I love NY!! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Eat some chocolate for me!!

Kris said...

Love the pics! You look fabulous Paige! Hope all is well. Much love to you and yours.